Was a shame not to be at today’s first game of the season but I’d already booked tickets for V 2008 at Chelmsford before the fixtures came out. Was hoping for a relatively straightforward three points at Carrow Road.
At Chelmsford, with my 14 year old daughter and some mates, we saw the likes of
Muse
Sterophonics
Duffy
The Hoosiers
Shed Seven
My first festival and what a great day. Took my 14 year old daughter, a massive Muse fan. With the right line up I would definitely go again.
Back on the pitch, in their new strips sponsored by Aviva (Norwich Union of course!) I got the text informing me that we were one down from a penalty. I feared the worst. But Daryl Russel to the rescue and salvaged a point. Not good enough today against a side that could go down.
Poor start ...
Saturday, 16 August 2008
Norwich v Blackpool 16 August 2008
Labels:
Aviva,
Blackpool,
carrow road,
Chelmsford,
Darryl Russel,
Duffy,
gig tickets,
Muse,
norwich city,
Norwich Union,
Penalty,
Shed Seven,
Sterophonics,
The Hoosiers,
V 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment